Who we are?
We're ITSG Global - a modern and experienced software development company. We've been using the latest technologies to help our Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR, IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services for companies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, and many more.
We are currently looking for reliable Lead Java Developers who will lead a team of software experts that builds solutions for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. You will build clinical workstation and PDMS/AIMS system which helps with all areas of the hospital. This is a modern approach to disrupt this niche via delivering high quality digitization ability build with modern approach, tools and patterns (#ConventionOverConfiguration, #Automation, #FocusOnTask, #ConsequentDesign, #Clarity, #KISS, #YAGNI, #Java11, #Java17).
Our client, an established German company that has been specializing in the development of these types of solutions for over 15 years. Our client's products and services regularly win awards and quality certificates in Germany.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Java software development;
- Knowledge or willingness to learn JakartaEE (JAX-RS, Bean Validation, MVC, CDI, JPA), Eclipse MicroProfile;
- Practical knowledge of the principles of Clean Code, Clean Architecture;
- Experience in working with SQL databases (preferably SQL Server) and agile methodologies;
- Previous experience in managing a team, very good English communication skills;
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL Server, Payara / Wildfly, FHIR.
- Knowledge of CI / CD and one of the tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform;
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Salary: 170 - 200 PLN/h net B2B;
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw);
- Work in an experienced team of experts;
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work;
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion;
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events, training budget;