Who we are?
We're ITSG Global - a modern and experienced software development company. We've been using the latest technologies to help our Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR, IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services for companies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, and many more.
We are seeking a sharp and experienced UX Designer / Analyst to work with our team to deliver top-class and innovative software solutions. You will join an international team creating enterprise software that enables organizations to manage unstructured data. Systems operating on billions of files and petabytes of data, must respond to the need for scalability and operate in an optimal manner in terms of performance.
- As a member of 2 independent solution teams, you will leverage a deep understanding of Products business rules and processes as well as knowledge of UX principles, to help create design solutions for end-users;
- Attention to detail and a solid understanding of business processes, and user-centered design will be essential, along with a working knowledge of tools/methods like Figma, Storybook, Design Systems, Miro;
- You will collaborate with top-business stakeholders, end-users, designers, and developers, to tackle ambiguity in complex projects;
- We are looking for a detail-orientated thinker with a strong technical background who has at least 5 years of analytical/UX/UI experience in enterprise-class data-intensive systems;
- Work closely with stakeholders to document the requirements and prepare UI designs for new features;
- Assist with adoption and documentation of new design patterns into our common design system;
- Propose, champion, conduct, and report on usability testing and other forms of research grounded in data and analysis;
- 5+ years relevant UX experience;
- Strong problem-solving, and exceptional English communication skills are required;
- Strong ability to convey requirements and UX concepts to team members;
- Fluency in Figma or other design solution;
- Understanding of digital design, user experience, and information architecture;
- Understanding of design patterns and visual design systems;
- Ability to help sift through ambiguity and help nail downshifting requirements;
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing data-intensive enterprise-grade systems is a plus;
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Salary: 100 - 130 PLN+vat /h
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw),
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events, training budget.
During the recruitment process, we are expecting presentation of work examples that demonstrate your comprehension of processes and the effect on the user experience (enterprise-class data-intensive examples are a plus).